Abigail tagged me this. I think this is my very first time doing this sort of thing. It's done for fun anyway because I've already found my Mr. Right and he has, of course, all of the seven qualities.
If you have been tagged, you are to come up with seven qualities of your perfect lover.
Specify the gender.
Then, list down and tag another seven bloggers on their pages.
If you've been tagged, you need not do this again.
Let's start.
Gender: Male
[1]Taller than me
[2]Sentimental (Arhaha.)
[3]Sweeeeeeeeeet.
[4]Sends me home most of the time.
[5]Not a computer geek.
[6]Humourous.
[7]Loves me like crazy mad shit.
These are the next seven victims:
[1]Baby
[2]Jolene
[3]Vera
[4]Mike (if you're reading this.)
[5]Blah
[6]Blee
[7]Boo
Okay, I see I don't have enough friends. Lol. Abigail tagged most of the people already!
Anyway I'm having a sorethroat. I think it's a sign from God for me to stay at home and rest.
Gosh, it really does hurt.
I must have forgotten the pain a sorethroat can bring and now it's back to haunt me.
I'm pretty exhausted, again. And I slept during Chinese even though I am the Chinese rep. I've let my Chinese teacher down.
But it's okay.
I miss my Mister Boyfriend.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Mr. Right?
Posted by Gladys at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment