Now I know why the word seamstress has the word stress in it.
Sewing is like the epitome of pain and suffering.
I did the bag already and my mom helped me a lot.
Thank you mom you're the best!
The bag is a bit out of proportion actually. The straps are too wide and the body is too small.
Hence it is very unique and not weird at all.
I'll post a picture of it as soon as possible.
Just a little advice from the victim of pain and suffering...
If you are not patience and don't have an awesome mom like mine, don't attempt to sew.
Yeap, frankly, it was really plain misery.
Because I don't have a lot of experience, I will "sidetrack" and I'll need to unpick all the thread and redo it. I was so angry I wanted to smash the sewing machine.
And my sweetest mom made a small purse for my barang barang.
I promise I'll post the pictures up.
After this experience, I know that the crafty feeling won't come by so easily.
Vera, you should be glad you're not crafty okay? Craftster.org is full of psychotic weirdos.
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Sundays are hell days.
Posted by Gladys at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment