Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hoooooo~

Hello! The busy bee is finally not busy.

Well it's because tomorrow's my school's sports day! Which means I get a day off from all the lectures and tutorials.

Thank god for sports day.

I'm so glad tomorrow isn't another mind-boggling day.

Anyway, the week's been good. I'm proud to say that my group's PW is progressing pretty smoothly. Though we have quite a bit more to touch up on, but it's still going well!

Kudos to my group members!

I'm having problems coping with GP. Because I haven't exactly grasp the technique of doing argumentative essays and I have a problem with analysing.

If I were to do an IQ quiz, I'll probably score zero for the analysis component.

It's not totally my fault you know. We have our weak points, mine happen to be analysing.

Now we have this Application Question (AQ) as part of the GP paper and gosh... I have really no fucking idea how to do.

It needs a lot of analysis and evaluation.

Hey, those are not my friends okay?

So then I brought home my timed assignment, because I took advantage of the fact that my GP teacher was on MC, and tried to will myself to do it.

Sorry, no response from brain.

Yes! My brains totally died on me and refused to start. The analysis department in my brains has disintegrated.

If you didn't know, timed assignments are assignments you do in class within a certain period of time, like really fucking short for a long essay, and you hand it up once the time is up.

I hope my teacher doesn't strangle me or something.

Oh my dad came back from Germany and he got me a watch! I think this is the first time my dad got me something from overseas. My dad is a lovely man. He tries to show affection in a very amusing manner. Like getting six keychains for my brother, all similar lazer-pointer kind of keychain.

My brother really pissed me off by pointing the damn lazers everywhere.

Stupid shithead.

Alright, the woman needs her sleep.

Can't wait to see my dear boyfriend tomorrow!

0 comments: