Okay I guess this is going to be a long post because I'm not tired and there's nothing much to do right now, except sleep. So I'll just forgo (ECONS!) a little of my sleep and let you all have a little idea of what's going on.
My ear itches every now and then and when I scratch it, I'll scrap my skin off and it'll sting like crazy if it touches water.
Okay no, that's not really what I wanted to say.
My little clique consists of Bernice, Kahyih and Ruishan and poor Ruishan went to another class and now we can hardly go home together. She didn't feel so good about it. But don't worry dear Ruiiiiii! We still love you! And even if we don't go home together, we still get to see you every morning. I hope we're not restricting you from having fun with your classmates!
I have a big tummy. I'm going to work very hard to work the tummy away.
I really hate holidays now. Because there's always more homework than ever and after my holidays it'll be the summer tests. There's so many things I want to clarify and there's never really enough time.
Wishes don't really come true even though I really wish there's a three-day weekend.
I'm going for the Newpaper Big Walk tomorrow and I'm waking up at five plus.
It's one in the morning now.
Life is never smooth. That's why people have wrinkles and they frown. Sometimes I really wonder how people take it. You know those constantly jovial people?
I think they're either mental or they're just faking it.
I mean there's ought to be at least a time when they're upset.
I watched TV mobile yesterday and it was some show on Beauty.
Then there was random quotes on beauty.
"Beauty hurts."
When I saw that two words, I almost burst while desperately trying to hold my exasperation.
Stupid quote, it doesn't deserve to be aired.
I don't think it's true. Beauty is just hard to acquire. Because it's expensive and some women are just downright lazy.
Well unless you go for some silly operation. But that's not beauty. That's just artificial beauty.
Then again, I'm not against plastic surgery. You live only once and if you spend your time pleasing people, what about yourself?
Maybe that's why I pamper myself and indulge in food.
And buying many hairbands.
And buying many slippers.
It frightens me to know that in a few year's time, there's probably no more oil and we'll all be living in the dark. There'll be no electricity, no nothing. The world is probably going to slowly degenerate and crumble. I think I'll die because where the hell am I going to get cooked food?
I really ought to be sleeping if not I'll be sleep-walking tomorrow.
It's not really a long entry. It's just very random.
I think I'm just tired.
I love my boyfriend, our fifteenth month is coming.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Random Issues.
Posted by Gladys at 12:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment