Look at how happy we are!
I look a bit funny, I think it's due to the lack of sleep.
Anyway, I went clubbing.
My first time ever.
And I believe it'll be the last.
Yeap, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought. I just like drinking.
I'm an alcoholic-to-be. And who knows I'll be a frequent caller of alcoholic anonymous next time.
"Please help me.. I can't stop drinking and if I stop... I'll go crazy."
Now I know what I like. I like drinking in a quiet and air-conditioned place with no one smoking.
And definitely Brazilian music.
Whoopee that'll be fun.
Yesterday I was at the bus stop waiting and I saw this scene which I wished I didn't see.
Dad walking in front, Mom walking behind with three daughters. Mom bent down so her little daughter could get onto her back. Piggybacked her because she's tired.
I MEAN HELLO? FUCKING USELESS FATHER.
What's up with these kind of men? Just there to lead the way? I swear they need a good slapping on their faces and balls.
If you don't want children, don't give birth. Don't do it because you know your wife's going to take care of the children. It's a two-person responsibility. And if you think you're not up for it, sterilise yourself and save some women the misery.
Every day should be Mothers' Day.
I told my Mom I love her again. Second time in a year.
I'm a good girl.
My entries are becoming shitty.
I must sleep more.
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy Mothers' Day!
Posted by Gladys at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment