Thank God It's Friday.
Thank god indeed.
Did I tell you all that I'm tired?
Oh yes I did, 4983962 times.
I'm really really really frigging glad it's the weekends. It seems that my brain and body is about to crumble into tiny pieces and my thighs are about to turn into powder because I kept doing tuck jumps.
I stayed back almost every day for makeup tutorials and lectures.
But I haven't felt like I'm pushed to my limits yet. I've been through the whole pushed-to-limit process.
Some of you would know, it's the one-star course for canoeing.
That was really hell.
So yeap, I'm emerged a stronger person yet I cannot stop whining about my exhaustion.
I can't help it!
I sit on the sofa and feel like my limbs are falling apart. My neck is about to snap and my brains are slowly melting into goo.
Sigh. But I'm glad it'll be okay because my dearest boyfriend is coming to find me tonight! I haven't seen him for quite some time plus Tuesday was our fourteenth month. Can't wait :D
Anyhow, I just don't get some people. Why push the blame to others when you think that the whole world is going against you?
It is blatant that the problem lies in you.
Why don't you just sit down, reflect on all the childish things you've said and done, try to make some adjustments and you'll turn out to be a better person.
It just takes a little initiative and it'll go a long way.
If you feel that everything you're doing now doesn't seem to work out the way you want it to be, you're probably doing it the wrong way.
It just pisses me off to know that some people can actually push the responsibility to others and yet be nonchalant about it. If you have a problem, don't bother other people to solve it for you. You're not given a brain for no reason.
If you're going to continue being a parasite, I'm sorry to tell you you're going to be really disliked.
And honestly, I can be really nasty.
Though I'm really sleepy.
Friday, April 28, 2006
T.G.I.F.
Posted by Gladys at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment