I'm so bloodyfucking tired I can just drop dead on the floor right now.
Did I mention to you all how much homework I have? I think my energy will be drained by just typing down the amount of assignments, online quizes and datelines.
For instance, I have about two Economics essay to complete, which in fact, is new to me. So I'm just sitting around, struggling with the little words I have in my head.
And honestly speaking, I have absofuckinglutely no idea how I'm suppose to answer the question.
Okay, I'm pretty exhausted already.
I think this kind of entries will be quite a common sight from now onwards.
I feel like I'm stranded on the train platform while the train is already starting to chug to hell.
Really. I think this is the point when all the stress and frustration sets in, try to befriend me and get cussed.
So let's all say hi to my new friends. Steve and Fred.
Boy, they drive me crazy!
Oh I forgot to tell you all about my new friend from underneath my right foot.
Meet Robert the clavus.
Okay, he's shy.
Robert is really irritating.
Don't know what he is? He's also known as corn. And according to dictionary.com, a clavus is the thickening and hardening of skin due to pressure of ill-fitted shoes.
Thank you bloody too-flat slippers.
You're beautiful yet you bring about a catastrophic disease that is consuming me slowly.
Robert needs to die NOW.
My sole is like rotting now thanks to Robert.
And if I'm not careful, maggots will probably start crawling out my foot and I'll have to amputate my right foot and I'll never be able to buy another pair of shoes and I'll stop exercising and I'll become so fucking fat and I'll die of stroke before I'm thirty.
I drank some whisky with ginger ale. Thank you mom. I feel so much better now.
Okay, on the lighter note, tomorrow's my fourteenth month with Weicong. This month didn't really go past as quick because many many many many things happened. There's a mixture of good and bad stuff.
I'm glad we tide through those difficult times. I'm glad we have those special happy days.
And even though I have lectures till 640 tomorrow, and we most probably won't be able to meet, I'm glad we managed to come this far.
Because it's not every day you find someone who loves you like you love him.
I love you baby!
(Wow. I am The Digress Queen.)
Monday, April 24, 2006
My new friends.
Posted by Gladys at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment