Today's a happy happy day! No special occasion whatsoever.
Just a great day spent with my boyfriend.
We went shopping and dear boyfriend was feeling rich and he bought many many things.
And one of the many things is a Brazilian love song CD.
Gosh. Ever since this Joga Bonito thing started, both of us developed a liking for Brazilian music. But honestly, Brazilian music is really very nice and we both agree that the Brazilian love songs are very romantic.
And if I like you, I might send you some of the songs.
Today really is enjoyable. Even though I was pretty tired (I'm hardly ever not tired), it didn't even matter a single bit that we were walking non-stop.
I can't think of any word to describe the feeling when my boyfriend is walking next to me, holding my hand, and we're chatting about anything under the sun, laughing at ugly people or people who look like transexuals.
Frankly, the word fun would be an understatement because it's far more than just fun.
I love you baby! :D
Anyway, I'm feeling crafty.
So I bought fabric from Spotlight to make myself a bag!
Yes I'm going to sew.
Tomorrow.
I hope it turns out well because I spent 20.95$ on the two fabrics and I'll probably need to spend another four to five hours sewing the bag.
God.. If it doesn't turn out well, I'll run towards the wall and get hit so hard I'll bounce off the wall and fall like three feet away from the wall.
Arhaha I'm still very happy. I feel like someone jabbed botox into my face while I was smiling and now I cannot stop smiling because the botox hasn't wear off.
The smile is plastered on my face!
I feel like a chipmunk who has been thrown into this giant sea of acorns.
Hahahaha gosh I'm not even sure if chipmunks eat acorns.
Wooooo I'm just swimming around the acorns and eating them too.
I am really very tired.
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Happy Saturday!
Posted by Gladys at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment