Woo. I went to Sentosa yesterday with my Secondary four classmates. Was happy to see them all again. It's been long since we had a class gathering even though it was only a very small-scaled one but it was still enjoyable.
Saddest thing was that.. I got my fucking period in the morning so I decided I'm not going to wade in the water.
So while all my friends were playing in the water, I was strolling around aimlessly.
Occasionally for water, toilet or just turning a few circles.
Lucky my sexy cat, Bernice, is a darling and walked with me to buy drinks.
The beach was scattered with people and the sun was glaring. So many bikini babes. I was brimming with envy but I didn't take it so badly and rant throughout the day.
I know my exercise regimen is going to pull through!
So look out okay. I'm going to be strolling in bikini next time too.
My dear boyfriend is stuck at his stupid demanding job which is draining out all of his energy. I think it's because it pays well, that's why it'll go all out to make its money worth. I don't know. Hope his suffering will end soon!
The March holidays are coming to an end. And tomorrow's Term two! I'm really excited to go back to school again because I'll be meeting my new classmates and all.
What really makes me happy is that Bernice and Kahyih are in my class! Sadly Ruishan isn't because she decided to be a chemist next time.
This entry is really boring. I am tired.
(And I still haven't post any bloody pictures up.)
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Update!
Posted by Gladys at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment