I'm running out of titles. When I put :D or Arhaha, it probably means I have nothing better to put.
Anyway, first of all, apologies to everyone who thinks that my weblog is impossible to read. In fact, most of the people who have seen it suggested to me that I should change the colour of the font. I'm sorry everyone!
I know it's now up to me to prevent the country's myopic patients from becoming blind.
Such a tough job.
Anyhow, I'll get it done ASAP alright. No worries.
Holidays stink. I don't want to stay at home and idle my life away. This sucks. I went for a jog today with my darling hippo (my dog, Xiaohei) because she is really fat. And also I'm really fat.
My stomach is getting way too much attention from passerbys for a far too long time and I should show her where she should be.
Gone.
Yes! Gone! I'm going to start an exercise regimen which will blow you off your feet, turn your brains into goo and you'll think I'm Adolf Hitler's descendant.
Only that I might just do like 20% of what I planned and feel very satisfied.
You see, this is one of the disadvantages when you're easily contented. I'm so easily contented I'm beginning to wonder if anyone thinks that I'm simple-minded.
Well, of course I'm not simple-minded. I have a lot of complicated thoughts. It's so complex you'll never understand me. I'm like an enigma.
Lol, lots of trash.
I should bind my legs together so I won't walk around to search for food. I mean it's not like as if I'm hungry or anything. I just want to eat.
And if I'm having a bad day, I'll eat more.
Why must I be a victim of the cruel, yet comforting eating therapy?
Okay, that's because I don't have enough money to go for retail therapy.
It really bugs me to know that eating potatoes is like swallowing carbohydrate that will burn probably ten years later.
But it bugs me even more to know that I don't exactly care because potatoes taste so damn good.
Oh well. Potatoes rock.
My baby started work today! He's totally exhausted because he worked for fourteen hours straight. The pay is really good but it sucks to see him so tired.
Hope he gets enough rest. ):
Monday, March 13, 2006
Title-less.
Posted by Gladys at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment