Hello! I'm back.
I know I'm always going on unannounced hiatus once in a while.
Well, I'm a lazy girl, besides, this week has been hectic!
Anyway I got my class already. 0631A!
I kind of miss 0631B though :(
But it's okay. I'll manage perfectly well.
Anyhow, I got my form to apply for a position in the school council and honestly, I feel like backing out because I'm a wuss. I think I'll just chicken out last minute and I'll never ever do something great in my whole life as a student in uniform.
Gosh.. I don't know. I'm having bloody second thoughts.
My boyfriend's job is finally coming to a closure soon. This Sunday! This Saturday's our 13th month. I find it pretty amazing that one year and a month ago, we met each other and watched Chingay together. It was my first time watching and it was also his. He certainly gave me a good impression by sending me home.
He still sends me home now.
Heh. =)
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Whoopee!
Posted by Gladys at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment