I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME LAUGHING.
AT EVERYTHING.
Firstly, I was watching American Idol just now and I saw Taylor Hicks dancing. I mean, it's not that I have anything against him, but the way he danced was quite inappropriate. I was laughing like as though I was sniffing in laughing gas. I smsed Bernice to tell her that Taylor Hicks was having a major ongoing cramp and guess what she said.
"He looks like he's been controlling his pee for three weeks. God."
Man.. I totally lost it.
I laughed.
And laughed.
I changed positions with every loud ha I make and I think I must have switched positions at least 593602 times. Can you imagine how long my laughter lasted?
No, it's unimaginable.
Secondly, after everyone finish singing, they'll replay a bit of their performance. And good grief, he was dancing again.
I lost it again.
I am really starting to wonder how many times can I lose it.
I bursted into a very alarming sort of laughter. I was literally gasping for air. My lungs were contracted and my face was turning bluish-purple.
Then I started to hiccup and I got really annoyed.
Okay, show ended.
I went back to my room to continue reading this really rubbish book. It's super funny. And so the leading character was talking about reading the book, Heidi, to her weird little sister. Let me type out three bloody long paragraphs and laugh at it when I reread my entry.
**4.00pm
No wonder small children are mad. Heidi, who is still living with her mad grandad in the mountains, is clearly a bit on the insane side from the beginning, because it says, "It was with a happy heart that Heidi lay down on her bed of hay."
Good lord.
4.30pm
Then this boy called Peter is jealous of Heidi's new friend (some soppy nitwit in a wheelchair). So he pushes the soppy nitwit's wheelchair off the edge of the mountain while the soppy nitwit is having some cheese in the house.
5.00pm
Ah well, it all ends happily as the soppy nitwit learns to walk because she hasn't got a wheelchair any more.
So in conclusion, this is the moral of Heidi: Always push the invalid chairs off the top of mountains when you get the opportunity. The end.
Excellent advice.**
**Quoted from "..and that's when it fell off in my hand." by Louise Rennison.
Sometimes I really wonder where all these writers come from. I mean.. which bloody planet?!
So as I was watching American Idol, I saw the inevitable advertisements. I really hate advertisements. They are one of the factors that contributes to my hating of watching movies on TV. Then I came across this advertisement on milk powder.
They were saying there's DHA, taurine and a whole lot of acronyms in the milk powder which helps brain growth. I mean come on, I'm sure only one out of ten people actually know the meaning of DHA, taurine and the whole lot of acronyms. Maybe I'm just being a hateful and cynical moron but seriously. What in the world does DHA stand for? Why would you need something to help brain growth? Infants' brains are growing all the bloody time. How else would I be able to be here typing all these crap?
I really dislike acronyms after a lecture on Project Work (PW) today. I was bombarded with all kinds of acronyms until I don't have the slightest idea of what on earth the lecturer was blabbering about. It doesn't make sense anymore.
Understanding what the lecturer is saying and copying down notes. These two things are not good friends. They do not complement each other at all. It's completely out my abilities to do both tasks simultaneously.
In fact, I believe it's inhumane.
There you were, shooting your mouth off like a tommy gun, clicking to the next powerpoint slide as though you were going to die within three minutes. And here I was, trying to will my ears and right hand to work at the same time.
There's a limit to everyone's ability.
Mine just happens to be below average.
And nothing's funny anymore.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
HAHAHAHA.
Posted by Gladys at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment