Hello I've changed my blog URL and you wouldn't be reading this if you didn't know.
I don't know why, but the picture is gone and I'm too bloody lazy to upload it somewhere else. This stinks. Any kind soul? Pretty please?
I watched Nanny Mcphee with Bernice and Kahyih yesterday. It's a good show! It's probably good because the whole plot fitted so perfectly. Everything seem to have a link and it has a happy ending!
And also, I bought myself a new watch! My very first watch.
In my entire life.
I'm so bloody pathetic.
Okay, today's the first day of school for the second in-take. And wow, Innova was packed! So many different faces, so many different schools again. I feel quite nostalgic because it reminded me of how it was two months ago. When I was a lost sheep, wandering around, wondering where the fuck is my OG and who the hell are those people yakking at the platform.
It was heartwarming.
Sad part is that I'm no longer in Blackfoot. I'm drowning in grief and my heart bleeds. It's just too much for my poor mild heart to take. I'm in Miccosukee now. Not that I have anything against Miccosukee, but!
I'm deeply rooted to Blackfoot. (As quoted from Bernice.)
Sigh, it's really depressing to not be able to shout yo anymore.
Okay, I'll try and motivate myself to upload ALL the pictures for you all. And Bernice, Kahyih and I are going to take even more photographs because it's the first time we're all in the Innova uniform. Damn. This is like not going for lectures and you don't bother to clarify during tutorial then it'll just accumulate then your life is ruined.
Someone should seriously come out with a cure for Procrastination.
Procrastination is like masturbation. It feels good at first then soon you'll realise you're actually fucking yourself. (As quoted from Bernice 9658396 years ago.)
As we all can see, Bernice is full of inspiration, full of quotes.
Alright I'm going to think of ways on how to reduce the size of my enormous bum so that the school skirt won't be so frighteningly short at the back.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Mhmm.
Posted by Gladys at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment