Arhaha new layout! Vera made it for me. Such a darling. She knew how horribly plain I am so she made something nice for me. Thanks so much! Teehee.
After looking at the nice layout, I felt so motivated to blog. Hah. First, I shall update on myself.
I am posted to Innova JC and will be staying there to complete my A levels.
I bought school uniform.
I cut my own hair.
You don't exactly need to know everything.
Okay haha! I'm really excited about the new layout because it's so bloody nice. And if you don't think it's bloody nice I think you're a bloody asshole.
Okay so next week is Orientation Two. I'm not sure if I want to go and play those stupid ridiculous games. But if I don't, then I won't get to make friends.
Such a dilemma.
Also, I have loads of pictures waiting to be uploaded. I think I might just upload them in some portal where all of you can view.
That's if you all want to see them. But I'm sure you all want to.
I'm having this money crisis. I have money scattered all over my table and when I find that I don't have enough money, I just grab a note and run out of my house. After some time, I realise I am grabbing air.
It's pretty alarming.
So I was mortified and I alerted the authorities (my parents).
Okay, I didn't alert them. They came into my room, poke around and asked a few questions about my school. So as I was answering them, I casually slip in the remark on not having enough money for food and I'm a growing child.
My dad rolled his eyes skywards and gave me ten bucks. And my mom went to her room.
Actually, the most shocking thing is that...
I have more than enough! And everything is hidden in my big gigantic purse which collects rubbish and camouflages my cash.
Oh well. Everyone could do with more money.
I'm meeting my boyfriend tomorrow! I've missed him! (:
Friday, March 03, 2006
All Hail Vera.
Posted by Gladys at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment