Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tired till I'm fucked out of my mind.

I am so fucking tired I almost fainted at Ikea today. I was like swaying around like a piece of leaf. I am so bloody tired but I've decided to blog because I know everyone has missed me.

(Not that a lot of people patronise my blog but still.. I have hopes.)

So as we all know, Valentine's Day is drawing closer. Most people find it extremely happy/sad because they have/don't have a date. Unless you've swore to celibacy and totally no contact with the opposite gender, it'll just be any other Tuesday.

As we should know by now, custom states that the guy should give the girl flowers, preferably roses for Valentine's Day. But what's the bloody point! I'd rather potpourri or a little card. Okay, not that I have 4689639498 dates.

Valentine's Day is a day of love. You celebrate love! You don't burn a hole in your pocket to prove your love for someone! Do something meaningful.

Fun facts on Vday (that has to do with me.)
1. My comment on Valentine's Day was publish last year. But the whole idea was changed.
2. I got to know my boyfriend around Vday last year.
3. This is the second time I'm spending Valentine's Day with a guy.
4. I'm normally single on Valentine's Day.
5. I am tired I can't think of any "fun" facts.
6. I love my boyfriend!

0 comments: