Wednesday, February 15, 2006

:)

Happy belated Valentine's Day to everyone! I know it's a bit too late. No one cares about Valentine's Day anymore.

Ya okay I know Valentine's Day is not like Chinese New Year.

I had a great time with my baby. We had lunch at Swensens. I gave him a pair of socks and he gave me a very beautiful necklace. Arhaha.

I always thought guys had bad taste.

They do. He said that I had pointed it out before when we were shopping.

Arhahaha I'm an asshole. Sorry love, you know I don't mean it (: I love my boyfriend. Very thoughtful. Takes note of every little detail.

Our first year is in ten days!

Just so happens that that's the last day of his examinations also. I'm really excited about our anniversary and also the closure of his exams. I'm sure he'll feel relief. And I'm glad he'd get the load off his shoulders.

I bought a new pair of shoes. Life's great. I love shoes. Shall post the picture up next time. It's beautiful I tell you. And it made me very poor. It's 89$ but I had discount so I got it at 75$. Burghf. I took some pictures with my boyfriend too. I'm lazy to upload them. But.. no worries, they'll come soon.

This is a pretty weird and mundane entry I know.

0 comments: