Okay first of all, I got 15 for my l1r5. I'm not exactly sad about it, but I'm not really happy about it. I'm just stuck in between. So yeap. I don't know which JC I want to go now because I feel really confused and I am so weary!
Why?
Right after my results on Friday, I had a canoeing course on Saturday. I canoed from 9am till 6pm. My life is already gone. Probably blobbering somewhere in the middle of Kallang river. I cannot even sit down and think properly because I'll have the feeling that I'm still sitting in the kayak, floating. The water is damn disgusting and guess what? We found a dead puppy floating under the suspension bridge. It was bloated okay. I almost puked. I am so very tired and I'm dying.
I still don't know where I should go. But I need to decided really soon. I'll update again. I'm very tired.
Sunday, February 12, 2006
I'm Baaack!
Posted by Gladys at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment