Man school is really crazy and fun. I laughed so much I think I've tighten my stomach nonexistent muscles.
Incident One:
Because we were having our break, and had nothing to do, we went to LT2 just to sit around. Fortunately for us, the lights and aircon was still on. So I went to the table, took the microphone, and started to imitate some faggot. And because I was doing such a good job, everyone including myself were laughing until we almost suffocated.
I was literally gasping for air.
My crazy classmates recorded what I was saying and my horrid laughter. It was all fun until the Chemistry lecturer came in. I stopped short but my crazy classmates were still overjoyed by the overwhelming entertainment. But thank goodness my lecturer himself is a joker. So nothing happened.
I was perspiring profusely.
Incident Two:
Today! The last period is an hour and a half of Chinese. Because everyone is tired, we all decided to skip Chinese. And there was a consensus that we should inform our Chinese teacher, who happens to be our civics tutor (CT for short). So we all marched up to the staffroom and asked our CT out. After swearing that we'll read through the notes and discuss on Monday, he reluctantly let us go home.
We are sloths! Happy ones.
My class is a bunch of fun people. I'm really glad to have met them.
This is all typed by a new keyboard which is given by my baby! Thank you baby :D
Tomorrow's the official Chingay and sadly I won't be able to go. Why do I want to go? Because I first met my boyfriend on last year's Chingay. It's pretty memorable.
My first year is around the corner. I just can't wait!
I love you baby!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Madness!
Posted by Gladys at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment