Friday, February 17, 2006

I KNOW I'M BORING.

Vera said that all my layouts look the same.

I know I know.

I'm just not innately creative! Actually I'm getting pretty bored of myself too. I'm like some old hag who wears the same clothes every day.

Any kind souls want to help me make a nice layout?

Okay, no one's going to spend time making something so damn time-consuming. For those people who only use layouts from blogskin.com, DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING DRAINING IT IS TO MAKE A LAYOUT?!

I think that's why my layouts are so simple. You don't exactly need to do a lot. I'm such a bum.

I had damn a lot of fun today. Bernice, Kahyih, Ruishan and I went to Causeway to have lunch and we went crazy.

(Okay, so only I went crazy.)

So then we took a few pictures with Ruishan's action camera and some dumb video. My disgusting laughter and actions were caught on tape! I looked like a silly ass clown.

Arhaha it's fun to be around them (:

Eight more days to my first year with Weicong! <3

0 comments: