Yay I finally put up a new layout! I got the picture from my cousin who's living in China. Okay, she sent the picture to me because she thinks that I should have it since I'm in a relationship. Hurhur my cousin's thoughtful isn't she? Anyway, I finally did something that is not black or white. I'm beginning to move out of my colourless life!
Okay, more about school. I love my school! I mean I'm like finally happy in school. My classmates are great and amiable. I have my darling Bernice and Lazy Eye (Kahyih) to accompany me. I lost two kgs. I'm getting my pay soon. Chinese New Year's coming.
OK.
Sorry for digressing. As I was saying. I really enjoy school now. It's really fun and it makes waking up at 6.15 worthwhile. Even though Economics is really just plain bullshit but at least Geography is livelier.
And you know what! Tomorrow's Friday!
I loveeeeeeeee Fridays!
Plus I finish school at 12.40 tomorrow. There's no PE and Saturday would be just half a day away! Oh but you know what? Tomorrow's Friday the 13th. To some people it's like The Bad Luck Day. But to another group of people, it's The Good Luck Day. I don't know which group I belong to. I don't really care actually. It's just a stupid myth isn't it? Okay lah I don't really give a shit.
There's so many things I want to buy after I get my pay. By the way, if you're wondering, my pay is only a measly 600$ or so. After working, I got so motivated to study so that I won't end up being a salesgirl next time. I'm not saying it's a crappy job for people who didn't study. It's just not my kind of job.
I want to be an events planner.
My baby came to meet me today. Teehee. I've missed him a lot. Now that I'm studying at Woodlands, it's harder to meet each other. Woodlands is like a 47-minutes bus ride away from Tampines, which is where my boyfriend is studying. So yeap, we will compromise with each other as much as possible. And I'm proud to say that whatever we've worked out, we've done it without disagreements. Even though my baby was kind of upset at first when I decided to stay on, but in the end he understood how I felt and fully supported my decision. I'm really really happy.
Life is like moving smoothly for me. I'm really glad to have my boyfriend and my friends (mainly Bernice and Kahyih). I love you all!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
New layout!
Posted by Gladys at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment