Okay I know I know. You all think I'm already six feet underground and not breathing anymore. Okay, so I've neglected my blog to an extend that is pretty much disgusting to me. But hey, I'm back and this will be my longest entry I guess.
Prom pictures, as I've promised. Hover for captions which doesn't quite interest anyone but myself.





Okay, I am going to be in Innova JC for the first three months and I've already been through a four-day orientation programme. It was quite fun and everyone there is super amiable. I joined canoeing and tennis.
Can you believe it!
Yes you can. It's true. The fatty decided to move her butt and do some exercise. But tennis is fun. I tried it out and although two balls flew out of the court and I was disgustingly embarrassed, I still had a lot of fun.
The shittiest part was that my arms are aching like hell. Especially my left arm, because I'm a rightie, my left arm has no strength at all. No matter how much I will my left arm to paint my right nails properly, it never turns out good. So I think my right arm hates my left arm because it can paint the left nails really nicely but leftie doesn't want to be nice.
Okay, that's just total bullshit.
Have I mentioned to you all how sweet my boyfriend is?
No?
My boyfriend is like three hundred fifty eight thousand seven hundred and seventy nine blocks of rock sugar.
Because my orientation made me so bloody hell tired, he travelled all the way from Tampines to Woodlands just to send me home. Can you imagine the pain he was going through while he was sitting in the lousy seats of the MRT? The terrible torture his butt had to go through while sitting in the bus?
Best part of all, can you imagine how happy I was to see him? Not just once, but twice during my four-day orientation.
Our first year is coming soon.
Okay so it's 25th February but time flies and before you know it, I'll be blogging about what I did on my first year with my sweet boyfriend.
I love you dearest!
0 comments:
Post a Comment