Today's an absolutely fabulous day! It's Friday and I had a wonderful day with my baby!
Man! I'm so happy and stress-free I think my period will start being regular again!
Damn it feels great. I am so bloody hell happy right now I can just burst of happiness. I am glowing like a star. I feel as radiant as a pregnant woman.
I went to play pool with my baby after school and it was fantastic! Very very enjoyable. It felt like how it was in the early stages of our relationship. You know, the 'pink period'. Like everything is in your favourite colour and you smile at everyone you see. It's just great. I love it. I love my boyfriend and every single cell that make him up.
When I was in the bus on my way home, I took a nap. And because I was so sleepy I almost drooled! Lol it was just plain gay. But thank god I didn't drool. Teehee.
My iPod shuffle spoilt and I called the hotline people and they got me a replacement! Absolutely free! I just got it today but I havent put in any songs because I have no songs! Reformatted not long ago you see. And with all the strict laws on copyright, it's pretty much impossible to download any songs anywhere. So yeap, I have an empty shell.
Okay yay I'm so happy nothing's going to kill my joy!
I love my baby! :D
Friday, January 13, 2006
Today rocks my socks!
Posted by Gladys at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment