My blog is dusty! I've been neglecting my dear blog for a few days already. I suspect it's because I have an ugly layout that's why I refuse to update. I don't know. Maybe I'll stop stoning like a junkie and make myself a new layout.
Okay, today I went swimming with baby! Arhaha. It's our first time swimming together and I found out my baby has a swimmer's back. Tehee. It was fun because we kept laughing at each other. And I found out that I can't really thread water anymore. I felt as though I was struggling like a dog in water. We had an accident. I kicked his arm. And I drank a lot of disgusting pool water because I kept laughing.
Oh such fun!
Anyway, my baby's birthday is on Thursday! But sadly he has school until four. But it's okay, because we always have a way to work it out. I'm glad I can celebrate his birthday with him because birthdays only come once a year and I want to be with him on that very day. Heh. Just like how he was with me on my birthday too!
I'm going for my ex-class BBQ on Wednesday. Funny how time flies. I feel so old.
And to my utmost dismay, little children enjoy calling me auntie. I feel like stamping them whenever they call me that. And I feel like choking their parents because they don't bother to correct their children! It's so annoying. I'm old, but I'm not an auntie.
Fucking kids.
Monday, December 05, 2005
Dusty
Posted by Gladys at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment