I haven't updated in a long time! I don't know if it's because my schedule is so fucking tight, or is it because I just don't have the energy to update. But anyhow, I'll just briefly type some stuffs.
My dearest is finally back from Malaysia! Okay, so he came back like two days ago. But still! I was very glad to see him. Teehee.
I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on Sunday. With Jin. It was okay. Only that everything was just touch-and-go. It was pretty.. Abrupt. I think the new Dumbledore is.. Impatient and unfatherly. I like the very first one. I was quite disappointed. It's not quite what I'd expected.
I had a class BBQ yesterday at East Coast Park. I tell you, ECP is like one of the worse places in Singapore. There's no proper transport and it's fecking inaccessible. It's like some funny remote place. Oh well. The BBQ was fine. I ate a lot of chicken and prawn. And also, I felt very motivated to start learning how to rollerblade.
And the best part is that I got to see my baby on these three days. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! We won't be meeting tomorrow though. His school ends late and I need to attend a wedding dinner tomorrow.
So I guess I'll be blading (with much agony) tomorrow.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Because laziness is bad.
Posted by Gladys at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment