Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Blue blue blue.

Say hello to blue layout. Done by Nicholas.

(Because he wants to add into his portfolio.)

Today's my first day at work! I obviously haven't mentioned that I'm working as a lingerie promoter. And I found out today that I'm actually a lingerie multi-tasker. I spent eight hours sticking price tags on bras and panties.

To all females out there, please appreciate the people who take part in the whole logistics process.

Because it's fucking hard work.

Yeap, apart from the boring routine at the store, I missed my baby a whole damn lot! Tomorrow's his birthday and I can't bloody wait to show him the card I made for him because it's so bloody nice.

Yes, I know I'm shameless.

It's nice to be shameless once in a while. It makes you feel good about yourself. But you'll be the only one who thinks you're good while the rest roll their eyes skywards.

I bought a pair of pumps for my work. And it's the first time I bought a pair of shoes without much thought. And it's also my first pair of black shoes. (With the exception of my school shoes.)

Okay, I guess I'll be heading off to slumberland.

I need energy for my baby's special day tomorrow!

0 comments: