Why people quarrel? Is it because they want to defend themselves? They don't want to admit defeat? They think they're right?
I had a fight with Weicong today. We were agitated and we were upset. But why? Why did it start? Is it because I yelled horrible things? Or it is because of the frustration? Why did we get so angry with each other? And how did we simmer down so quickly?
I was speaking decibels higher than I normally do. But does that mean I can be unreasonable? Does it mean that words that pierce can be exchanged? Will the louder person win the fight? Would the person who says sorry second feel victorious?
The words that are strung together speak louder than the volume of the voice. Maybe anger grants people some special rights to be blunt.
But why doesn't anger provide a shield from all the words?
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Why?
Posted by Gladys at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment