Whalau eh! The fucken SS paper was so full of shite! I didn't know how to answer. I did Venice because I didn't study for the other two questions. Hah. If I can get a B3 for my combined humanities, I'll be very thankful.
Thank heavens my History paper is on the last day. And I can't fucking wait!
Mhmm there's no paper tomorrow and day after tomorrow is English. So I'm pretty free now. Not that I have nothing to study but I'm going to slow my pace down a little.
Couldn't get to sleep last night. I kept waking up at night. Like some seizure then I kept waking up with a jolt. And I had various dreams too. Each time I wake up and go back to sleep, it'll be a different dream. How strange.
Whalau eh! On the 18th, I really don't know how I'm going to concentrate on my papers. So bloody excited for this entire crap to be over. I can finally do all the things I want to do. Oh my god there's so many I also don't know where to start! But it doesn't matter.
Oh, my television is spoilt. It's a sign from the high above that I need to study.
Monday, November 07, 2005
Whalau eh!
Posted by Gladys at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment