I'm blogging like a sissy! I'm like some sad old woman who's going to die of a terminal disease and I won't have anyone to be wailing next to my deathbed.
This is terrrrrrible.
Anyway my MSN Messenger is screwing up on me. Apparently I deleted some stupid ActiveX thing from my computer and I can't play any MSN games with anyone.
Did I tell you how much I love MSN games?
Especially Bejewelled because I'm so damn good at it. And why did I delete the ActiveX crap if I love MSN games so much?
Because I'm a fucking novice! F-U-C-K-I-N-G novice.
I don't know what exactly I did. But it doesn't matter because I'm too pissed off to bother about what I did. Now the only thing I'm thinking about is HOW TO GET THE DAMN THING BACK. But apparently the things that I've tried is of no fucking use and I'm playing Bejewelled with myself.
I'm looking at my own score and I'm wondering who is as good as me. And I'll continue wondering because I can't play with anyone! This is just crap. I was so alarmed when I saw that stupid cursed message that said that some ActiveX objects are missing and I'll need to download them and relaunch the game.
How the hell am I going to download the thing if you don't tell me where to click?
I only know how to click, type and blog. If you don't tell me where to click, I can only type in my blog about how annoyed I am. GAH.
Okay, let's talk about happier issues. I love my boyfriend!
What?
My life is bleak okay? I'm taking my O levels in about three days. Nothing much is considered happy already.
I love my boyfriend like hell! :D
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Tut tut
Posted by Gladys at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment