Wednesday, November 02, 2005

When I was young...

I used to sigh a lot when I was young. And now I wonder what was there to sigh about then.

I used to like blue when I was young. And now I wonder what exactly was going through my brain.

I used to be touchy about saying fuck when I was young. And now I say it like it's my own name.

I used to cycle a lot when I was young. And now I don't even have my own bicycle.

I used to wet my bed all the time when I was young. And now I crawl out of my bed in the middle of the night to pee.

I used to kiss my parents when I was young. And now it all seemed like a very difficult task.

But in the midst of trying to recapture what I've lost, I forget everything that I have now or even things that haven't left me.

I still have my fats with me. Yeap, brought them along since I was approximately four years old.

I am still very noisy.

I have a brother now that I'm older.

I can find the area of a circle now.

I can watch NC-16 movies now.

I'm more full of shit now.

And last but not least, I have my baby now.

And I really hope in years to come (that is if blogging is not banned in Singapore), when I suddenly have the desire to type this kind of creepy entry, I can type down issues and people who are present in this entry. Obviously in the positive light because I'm not sadistic and I hope you're not that dense.

I make myself sound so old. I can't imagine what I'll be like ten years down the road.

Planning my funeral? Wearing pampers to bring back the lost memories?

0 comments: