Monday, October 31, 2005

Pictures!

Okay I had a boring time editing these pictures. Most of them just gave me headaches because they were so bright. But I think they look nice when they're bright. Some are just plain bullshit. There's only six. The rest looks almost the same.

This is my class, Destiny. You probably can't see anyone's face because the picture is tiny and it's pretty bright. But if you can see faces clearly then you're a mutant.


These are the girls in my class though it's actually short of one girl. And.. it's bright.


This is my Secondary one and two class. We took this picture at the school pond. And apparently we squeezed at the tiny bridge. I don't know why but the scenery looks nice.


Good friends. Our cheeks look so rosy right? Right. That's because I was twiddling with the adjustments and I got all of us rosy cheeks.


Happy people!


My CD cover.


I think I'm pretty full of shit. Anyway I just found out how to make that nice bright.. feeling.

What?

That nice bright.. thingy in the first picture. Or first few.

What????

I think I'm pretty sleepy. But before I stop blogging I need to tell you all what happened today.

My baby came over today! I won't tell you all the details because I'm very sleepy now.

But the bottom line is that we were engulfed in happiness and drowning in bliss.

I'm so terribly sorry for typing crap. I don't know what I'm doing now. I'm sleepy and I want to sleep.

0 comments: