Saturday
I went to baby's house in the morning and accompanied him to soccer. Made him something. It's been long since I've made him little little things like this. >.< Halfway through soccer, baby sent me off to Bishan, where I took the MRT to Cityhall to meet Bernice the Cat. We shopped around Marina Square and Suntec for a while and then we watched JUST LIKE HEAVEN.

God, the show is superb. It's excellent and it's perfect. I will give it five stars and an extra one because Resse Witherspoon is pretty. Everyone should watch it! After the show, Bernice went off to visit her grandpa and I went to Toa Payoh to meet baby. He was playing snooker, and is really good at it. After that he sent me home even though he was really really tired. It was really sweet of him to endure another hour of bus ride. (:
Sunday
Went to the expo to look at some fair. Nothing much. Had some Japanese pizza thing which was quite nice because there's salmon on it. After that my dad drove me home and I brought Xiaohei for a walk. Went to meet baby and his family at some place near my block. They were fishing there. And my baby was like some silent killer. No one was paying attention to him, then suddenly he brought up a fish. And another one. Haha. It was fun looking at him fish and smiling all the time.
Random Pictures
Hover for rubbish.
There's actually two more pictures but I don't know what happened to them. So it's okay. It's just another picture of Queen and my handsome brother. You're not missing anything out anyway.
I'm going to jog with baby today :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment