Friday, November 25, 2005

9TH MONTH!

Today's my 9th month! But my baby isn't in Singapore. He went to Malaysia. Fishing trip. He suddenly fell in love with fishing. Hahhaa.

Men. Strange people. Balls and rods.

As much as I miss him, I want him to enjoy himself too. We celebrated our 9th month yesterday. And HE SKIPPED SCHOOL! Tsktsk. He had a haircut and we watched Exorcism of Emily Rose. It was quite a strange show. And I don't think it's worth it. Watch Just Like Heaven okay? It's definitely worth it. It's a wonderfully filmed show. It's beautiful. After you watched it, you'll want to watch it over and over again. It's just like getting money from your parent. You take it once, you feel rich and nice. Then you just want to continue taking it again and again. Exactly the same feeling!

And I want to say.. My baby is my longest boyfriend now! Yeap! Longest boyfriend. He deserves a big sloppy kiss when he's back from Malaysia. I miss him so so so much. Absence not only makes the heart fonder, it makes you feel extremely uneasy. It's like having phantom menstrual cramps. I'm glad I spent yesterday with him. If not, I think I'll be missing him until my ribcage cracks. Also, he made me a cute present which is really meaningful. Will put the picture up when my dad brings home the camera.

Happy happy happy 9th month! :D

0 comments: