I'M A FREE BIRD NOW! I can finally stop reading my notes.
Or pretend to read my notes.
I was so happy while the invigilator was collecting the scripts, I was trying to contain my excitement and trying not to burst. Then when they dismissed us, I flew out of the examination hall because it was so bloody cold. It was like.. Really cold.
I met my dearest after my paper. He came over to fetch me then we went for dinner! Heh. After that we went to Junction 8 to walk around.
It felt super heart-warming to hold his hand.
I think I've missed my baby way too much that's why there was a surge of emotions. Yeah. He's really sweet to me. Teehee! Our 9th month is just seven days after. After the seventh day, he will be my longest boyfriend. Teeheeeee!
I love how you sit up to let me lean on you. <3
Friday, November 18, 2005
FUCKING FREE!!!
Posted by Gladys at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment