Saturday, November 12, 2005

Happy 9th birthday dearest Darren!


This was taken about a year ago.

Today's my brother's 9th birthday. Sigh! It's pretty sad because he bought this computer game without checking the format. It is DVD and I don't have the DVD drive so he can't play it. So anyone out there want to buy it? I'll put up the picture and details next week or something.

Birthdays are boring in my family. Just now when my brother was blowing out the candles, I wished it was more fun for him. It's just like going to the church for service. Just that few moments and it's over. Life resumed its normalcy and everything is mundane once again.

I'll try and do something for him next year.

I've missed my baby a lot today. Especially now. Perhaps it's because of my brother's under-celebrated birthday which caused me to be suddenly overwhelmed with emotions. I don't know. I miss you!

0 comments: