Friday, November 11, 2005

All hail Friday!

I love Fridays -does the boogie-

Today was my Emath Paper 2. It was do-able and pretty okay. If I don't have any careless mistakes it should turn out fine.

I went out with my baby today. We went for MEE SUA! In English, it's vermicelli but which Singaporean doesn't know the meaning of mee sua?

If you don't know, I don't know what you've been doing all your life. I mean, missing out on great food? What the hell?

So as I was saying, we were out eating oyster mee sua then we saw this whole bunch of bengs and lians. It was an ugly sight. Bengs and lians are like litter on patch of beautiful roses. It's a sore sight but if you try and remove it, you'll end up getting stung. So it's a lose-lose situation.

ANYWAY! I went to my baby's house after the meal. And I gave him a facial. Lol. I'm a beautician. But I think beauticians are suppose to be pretty. How can your customers trust you when you have a whole lot of acne on your face? First impression does count a lot.

My 9th month is coming soon! I'm really excited because I'm making something really nice for him. Hahahha. The monthsary is just one week after the last day of Os. The timing cannot be any better.

Man I really can't wait for the holidays. There's so many things I need to do. And on the top of the to-do list is slimming down. My dearest boyfriend offered to go jogging with me.

Sweet right?

Duh.

0 comments: