I almost had a panic attack. I could feel my face decolourise and I could feel my pulse without even touching my wrist. I thought I was hyperventilating. Goodness.
Nah, I just panicked because I realised I forgot how to do Differeniation. But after three hours of doing TYS, I remembered everything and now I feel okay mentally but I'm having a splitting headache. Anyway thank heavens my paper starts at two in the afternoon. If not I'm going to have another seizure tomorrow morning and panick the fuck out of myself. So I'm actually waking up really early to do more work to ease my anxiety.
Anyway today I tried Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha Frappucino. It was okay. Not bad actually. But I still prefer the good old Mocha Frap.
Now for the very wonderful and fantastic news.
My baby came over to surprise me!
So sweeeeet of him. Heahehae. Even though he knows that the longest I can accompany him is not really very long, and the bus ride is forty minutes, he still came! I was so touched and really really happy. I felt calmer and probably recovered from my self-proclaimed panic attack. I was so so so glad to see him because I missed him so much! Terribly! Hahah. I'm a happy girl!
Thank you dearest! :D
Monday, November 14, 2005
Panic Attack!
Posted by Gladys at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment