Thank you for understanding me even if the situation was really too difficult for almost anyone to do it. I'm sorry for neglecting your feelings and not taking care of your heart. And I'm sorry for not being able to understand you even after eight plus months.
To other people, they'll probably be pissed with me. But you? You'll still patiently wait for me. Sometimes explaining the situation to me.
Where else can I find someone like you?
Maybe this may seem like an attempt to compensate for what I've not done. Perhaps it is in some way but I think it's an apology which doesn't seem like one.
I've just realised I've never felt insecure with you before. Unlike my past relationships, you gave relationships a whole new definition. Though we have our little fights, but honestly, you made me feel safe.
You make me feel like snugging up with you each time you tell me you love me. You make me miss you more whenever you say you miss me.
I'm terribly sorry for making you feel so upset for the past few days. I'll make it up to you.
I love you so much.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
To my dearest boyfriend.
Posted by Gladys at 1:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment