Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Random Stuff

My throat does not hurt. It is just swollen and extremely uncomfortable. Gah. Any good remedies?

Anyway I saw lots of nice tee shirts online. They're fabulous but I don't have a credit/debit card. And if I ask from my parents, they'll think some caucasian is trying to cheat my money. Guess all I can do is look from my monitor and imagine myself wearing the tees.

Funny how I prioritise important issues. I haven't done a lot of Ten-year Series. Been reading a lot of guidebooks because if I don't read, I'm just wasting my time doing TYS. In fact, I haven't even got my basic foundation right. So I'm just going through some crash course. Speeding through my notes and trying to cramp everything possible into my head.

I don't know what surprises me more. Gulping down six cups of cold water without feeling bloated, or all the information got into my head safely.

I think all the exam stressed is changing me into a mutant.

0 comments: