My mom is so hip. She asked me if I wanted to go Club Momo.
I couldn't believe my ears to be honest. I mean, I'm actually a geek. I've never went clubbing before. I've heard of some names like Club Momo but I have never exactly stepped into one before. And my mom? My forty-three-year-old mom. Asked me if I wanted to go.
I sound so prudish!
I don't like crowded places which are always infested with lolitas. It takes a lot of courage to walk around places like that.
Okay see part of the conversation I had with my mom.
Me: I can enter meh? Won't they check?
Mom: Can la you smelly old.
Me: ....
Mom: Don't worry la.
Me: .............
Just when you thought home was the best place. Where everyone is kind and supportive like some charity organisation with no money transaction.
You get slapped with the fact that you look older than your age and you need to shed quite a lot of fats.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Hip!
Posted by Gladys at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment