Saturday, October 29, 2005

Graduating Day

Yesterday was my Graduation Ceremony. I've always wanted to get out of my cursed school asap. And now I finally got my wish.

But it's pretty sad to know that I won't get to see my friends every weekday.

But then again, we have to move on don't we?

So yeap the day was fun except I was having a flu and I was sneezing my nose off. I took lots of pictures and had a real good laugh. It was pretty emotional for some people and it was also time to reflect on friendships that were lost. Or even lost love. It was just so.. emo. Like some sad teen going through puberty then there's all the funny emotions and a lot of cranky thoughts.

I think I'll describe it as.. eventful.

I'll post the pictures up after I've gotten all of them. But of course, I won't post all up. I'll just post those that I look good in.

Hahahahaha.

Don't we all.

After the ceremony, I went out with baby. We went to Toa Payoh to play pool. My baby frequents that place and it's my first time going there. I was quite surprised when I saw that place because I kind of expected it to have bad lighting and bengs will be scattered all over the place.

On the contrary, the place is well-lit and the counter receptionists are dressed in formal clothes and I almost believed the clothes are starched. There isn't a single sign of bengs and in fact, the place is full of normal teenagers and a few old men. It was nice. We played for two hours because I suck at pool and spent a lot of time aiming and my baby was trying to teach me some tricks. I sound like a dog going through training. But I'm not. Anyway I am a pretty slow learner. That's because I have low IQ.

Yes my IQ is amazingly low. I'm surprised I'm not in the retarded school.

Okay, so I don't exactly know my IQ but I know it's pretty low because I think I am and I know myself quite well.

I went to the doctor's today because I was really unwell and I couldn't breathe properly at night. Got some medicine. Had lunch. Ate the medicine and slept. I wasted quite a lot of hours sleeping but the bloody medicine was so fecking strong I was practically spinning around. So I had to sleep. I couldn't get any work done anyway.

Now, I'm still pretty sick. I think I might just drop dead.

0 comments: