HAPPY 8TH MONTH!
Yeap, it's my monthsary again. So fast right? Heh. I know. Before you know it, it's already Christmas. And when you finally realise it's Christmas, Chinese New Year would be around the corner. Then when you finally registered the fact that you're thirty, you'll be on your deathbed.
Bernice says I'm very morbid. Maybe I am.
Anyway I had my Chemistry Practical today. It was okay. I'm glad it was okay. If not I don't really know what should I do. Spent four hours in the auditorium talking and laughing like as if I'm not taking my O levels next month. So yeap, wasn't very productive.
I went to cut my hair with my baby after the practical. The salon which I wanted to go was full of appointments and I had to wait for two hours. No fucking way. So I went to another one.
And now I'm full of regrets.
I'm not going to boycott the salon or anything because it already has no customers. Sigh. Baby and I must have been possessed by some unknown force.
Happy 8th month once again. I love you!
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Happy Happy!
Posted by Gladys at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment