Saturday, October 22, 2005

Awesome dog day.

Today's was such an awesome day! I finally got my big fair ass out of my house.

As you should have guessed, I went out!

It wasn't a spectacular trip to somewhere amazing or fascinating. But nevertheless, I enjoyed thoroughly. I went out with my family to some dog farm near Pasir Ris. It was greaaaaat. I felt like human once again.

Happy happy happy.

Let me introduce you to..

Xiaohei


Don't you agree with me that's she's beautiful? Like a canine version of Black Beauty (it's the horse if you don't know) and don't you think she has such cute and lovable eyes? Okay, so maybe you can barely see her eyes but it's okay.

I see it.

Anyway she's my darling. I love her to death, well, with the exception of her bad breath. Heh. Okay I'm digressing like I've never digressed before.

So as I was saying. I went to the farm and I brought Xiaohei and Queen along. Both dogs were running around with other dogs in this field. There were like thirty over other dogs. Big, small, fat, skinny, hairy and bald. It was like a picturesque field. That sounded retarded. Anyway, it was very special because today's the first day Xiaohei actually left the house. She's a silly stubborn dog who won't walk when I leash her. So she was just running around without a leash and I'm proud to say that she follows me wherever I go. Though she was shaking quite a bit at first but I'm glad my darling girl finally opened up and made new friends.

This ugly pug tried to fuck her.
Let me hump you


Yes, this flat-faced creep tried to hump my princess. Well it's not the exact one but all pugs look the same. They all have a flat face and they are grouchy all the time. Thank god the owner came and save the day if not he would have to leave the place with a dead dog.

Man, I had a good day today. It's time to say the dreaded line.

I need to study!

P.S. Okay, there's no picture of Queen because I'm an biased asshole. I'll post her picture some other day when my dad remembers to bring the camera home.

0 comments: