Saturday, October 01, 2005

Happy Children's Day & Hello Censorship.

I am still a child at heart. -shows her most cherubic face ever- Okay, please. Who the fuck am I kidding? You perhaps. Yeah I'm actually a sixteen-year-old with raging hormones and a passion to kill lians and bengs. It's like my life mission. To exterminate those martians and bring peace to all arcades in Singapore even though I hate arcades.

Anyway life is becoming sadder day after day. All the censorship crap going on. It's like living in Russia during the monarchy, under Lenin and also Stalin.

Students, who hate their teachers, got suspended. Teachers, who obviously want to do more than just marking and teaching, scout for students who have a problem with them.

Why the fuck?

That's what I terribly want to scream out to both parties. It's very interesting how they think. I mean both teachers and students spend more time in school than at home because sleeping time is excluded. It is excluded because you don't do anything during it so it's as good as being dead. Enough time is already spent in school but yet people still want to do something related to the school after hours.

Instead of studying, students blog about how much they hate Mrs XXX just because they do things by the book. Instead of inducing enjoyment in education, teachers use search engines to search for weblogs that has their name in it. I mean we're all humans. It's only natural that students have something against teachers and perhaps the teachers also have something against us.

This kind of reaction is like a disease that has a butterfly effect. You wouldn't know its presence until it takes effect. And it'll just simply multiply until it takes its toll on you. This disease is called pettiness.

Why do we need to bother ourselves with issues and events that cannot be stopped. Why must we aggravate the situation? Did the school really think that by suspending the students would be the best punishment and it'll cancel out all the anger? Sigh, our society is becoming a prison. It's like an ant farm. Every single thing you're doing now, you're being watched.

The society now is also very hyprocritical. People only want to hear the good things and they channel out all the words they don't want to hear. But what's the point? At the end of the day, they're just cheating themselves. Two years ago, my mom told me I'm fat and I have to do something about it. I refused to listen to her and continued eating. Two years later, I'm fatter, I have a bigger tummy and I need to wear sizes I don't want to mention. So the other disease is called denial.

So in conclusion, I just want to say that the world is different now. The world is plagued. And the diseases I've mentioned is spreading at a tremendous rate.

Of course. Why else would I be blogging in such a conservative manner?

0 comments: