Thursday, October 06, 2005

Disoriented yet neat.

Ooh! I feel so disoriented. I don't know why. Even though I've already packed all my notes into files of different colours and packed all my worksheets into files, I still feel disoriented. I'm wandering like a lost soul and rather lost. Seems that I've got so much things to study I'm lost at where to start. Not that I haven't started but still, I don't think I've progressed enough.

Os are coming in approximately a month and I think if I don't pull my socks up, I'll be totally fucked up beyond hope. Okay when the hell will I stop complaining about my plight and do something about it!

Okay, so I've done some work but maybe it's not enough. Okay I need to stop saying okay. My teachers kept on piling me with other schools' paper. I don't have enough energy to do them! They are just so taxing and consume too much energy from me. It is just so terrible. Today I was doing History Source-based in class, I nearly died from fatigue. Drained out nearly all the meager energy left in me.

I need to drink Milo every day!

0 comments: