Friday, September 30, 2005

Greatest Day Ever!

I was so happy before the date and I'm still extremely happy after it. I can/could hardly contained my smile for more than five minutes. I was/am having face cramp and my jaws ached/are aching. It's been long since I last felt this way even before I got into this relationship. My baby would agree with me that this is the best day ever! I know you're aching to know what made it so special, but I'm not going to tell you.

I don't normally share special moments and this is not an exception. It's like having a secret, and really not telling anyone. Don't you realise that once you know someone else's secret, it's no longer a secret? Secrets can only be in one person's mind. That's what I would call a secret.

Okay, I'll let you into our special date. We took neoprint together after seven plus months. I'll ask my friend to scan for me and I'll post them up. Funny how many first-things you can do with someone you've been with for almost a year.

I can't tell you how much I love my boyfriend. Only he'll know.

0 comments: