Saturday, October 08, 2005

=D

I love you!


All hail The Angel and the Monkey King. Okay sorry. This is the neoprint I promised. But I'm only going to post one because people like to ask me the same question each time they see the whole set. So I'm not going to post the rest up because I'm not going to entertain anyone.

I'm so hostile and unfriendly. But actually I'm very sweet. I'm like a durian to durian lovers. Okay I'm just blabbering rubbish. I've been studying and I feel a bit light headed. Heh heh.

This morning my baby called me at seven plus and we chatted till nine plus. It was fun. Morning chats are fun. My baby isn't exactly having a good day. But it's not affecting me because I know that if I start getting all cranky, it'll aggravate his mood. Besides, the day started pretty well and I got some papers done. It's a good day.

It's time to drink Starbucks. I haven't drank it in almost two months. Terrible, forced hiatus. Oh, and I might be going to Hongkong next year with my friends. I'm sure it'll be fantastic.

0 comments: