Yeah I know you're all dying to know how I did. Okay maybe you're not dying, maybe you all don't even know my Prelims were over. But it doesn't matter.
I would say this time was quite okay. I finally passed my Additional Math. I got B4. Thanks very much. My l1r5's 19 and r4's 15. I'm glad it's below 20 but I think it's still not very good. Okay, I don't think. I know it's not good. I got 3 B3s, 3 B4s and 1 C6. I didn't take Chinese Prelims because I'm using my O levels result. Gah.
No As = Quite pathetic.
My dad bought me a pair of capri from Giordano and I bought myself a new pair of jeans from Giordano a few days back. I suddenly grew another pair of legs. Heh I'll post the pictures up soon. I kind of fell in love with Giordano. Although their shirt quality is not that amazing and all their "Me" tees are quite odd, but their bottoms! Kudos to them! Just a bit of Spandex and tadaaaa! Wonderfully tailored bottoms and fat thighs (like mine) will be comfortable!
Okay, I'm pretty cheered up by this bottoms buying spree.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Prelims!
Posted by Gladys at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment