I feel so amused by myself.
Prefuckinglims.
I think I'm very funny but I'm sure when I reread my entry again I'll think I'm some retard. Okay anyway that's not the whole point. My Prelims have started and I screwed up my Chemistry Practical. So I gotta toil like a fucking samsui woman for my Chemistry paper one and two. If not I'll fail like a retard. I took English paper yesterday. It was quite hard. Some bullshite about face transplant. Am I suppose to give a tosh about this crap? Yes, because I need to comprehend the passage before I can do comprehension.
But on the bright side, there's no school today because I don't have to take Chinese Prelims. A round of applause for me please. Thanks. So I spent the whole morning doing Additional Math and type some Social Studies notes. I think typing notes is much better than writing. Why? It's 1) neat 2) the font is consistent 3) it's so much faster and 4) I can save on colour pens because I don't buy printer ink.
I went to visit my baby at late noon. He was working while having a flu. My poor baby. Heh had some food and he sent me home! Even though he was unwell and had a bad nose block. Isn't he such a sweetie? Next Sunday is our seventh month together! And the next day is the last day of my Prelims. It means I can go out on Sunday because History shite can be done on Saturday! Woohoo. How fucking great is that? I'm so excited I can't sit straight!
Oh, while I was in the train going to Centrepoint to find my baby, I was reading this really hilarious book. And I couldn't help but laugh extremely silently to myself. It was quite painful to be honest. My ribcages were on the verge of bursting but I had to control myself. But seriously, the book was damn bloody good. It was so funny. It's like those Bidget-Jones moment. Where the main character starts getting all hysterical because her son contracted meningitis and no one in the hospital bothered about her. It's very interesting how single mothers think. I'll never want to be a single mom because it's better to have someone to share your burden (child).
Okay, I'm going to do my notes and watch Survivor tonight!
Friday, September 16, 2005
Prefuckinglims and laughing to self.
Posted by Gladys at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment