Its name is Pimple.
Its big, red and very painful.
Actually on second thought, I don't want this kind of friend. I wish it'll just fuck away. It sucks. It's like some angry volcano, waiting to explode. It's very fucking painful and I can't concentrate on studying because I keep touching the horrible boil. It's terrible. I'm drowning in misery.
Anywayyyyy, I had my Social Studies paper and Physics paper today. SS was okay because I studied really hard for it because I didn't realise there was Physics too! So I read through Physics so briefly I almost felt like I was in my birthday suit when I walked into the examination hall. But luckily Physics paper 2 was relatively easy. But paper 1 was just plain fucked up. The questions are so misleading. I kept getting confused with all the bloody equations. Oh well! Another unfortunate thing was that I had a tummyache when I was writing my SS Essay. God.. I was suffering.
Okay I'm going to study for tomorrow's Emath. I've already memorised my timetable so I'm not going to fucking forget anything.
Monday, September 19, 2005
I have a new friend.
Posted by Gladys at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment