Friday, September 02, 2005

Obese

Obese is a wrong word. I was bored and so I started to find out specified meanings of words I know of. And this is what I got when I typed obese.

o·bese Audio pronunciation of "obese" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-bs)
adj.

Extremely fat; grossly overweight.

It fucking meant GROSSLY overweight. I used to think it was just another word for fat. But I was wrong. Terribly wrong. Goodness, it's such a horrible word. Other meanings were like "Excessively fat; Very overweight". Holy cow it's a bad bad word.

I haven't been doing my work to be honest. Have been slacking the whole week as though my prelims aren't around the corner. It's starting right after the September holiday. I'm positive that I'll fuck it up. Considering the fact that I didn't get a single A for my common test two. I'm not working bloody hard enough. It's time to study until I'm almost half dead during the holidays. I need to brush up on my fucking Chemistry and Physics. I should have just dropped to bloody Combined Science. My life is fucked up beyond resuscitation I swear. I hope I can get a reasonable score so I wouldn't feel so downtrodden. Oh fucken hell this just sucks.

I'm going to get some Chemistry TYS done.

0 comments: